S Contact Us

About us

Olympus Legal (OL) is the legal name of Career Craft Consultants, an award-winning law firm pioneering in International Students Admission and Student Visa in the UK. The Firm has been awarded by GEW-Global Entrepreneurship Week for helping International entrepreneurial students and International start-ups and by Educational Institutions for Student Recruitment. Olympus Legal is a regulated by OISC to provide immigration services at the highest level (Level 3) and with over 20 years of legal experience can advise and prepare applications in all UK immigration categories of entry clearance, further leave to remain and indefinite leave to remain, as well as on British naturalisation, EU and EEA immigration law, Asylum and Human Rights, Family and Private life. Olympus Legal expertise on Tier 4 Student Visa, UK Business and Tourist Visits, Innovator/ Start-up Visa, Tier 2 and Tier 5 Visa and sponsorship licence applications. Olympus Legal has Licensed Access License from Bar Standard Board which permits OL to instruct barristers on behalf for both advice and representation before Immigration Judges, the Immigration and Asylum Chamber and the Special Immigration Appeal Commission. Olympus Legal also provides Start-up Business Legal services and preparing Power of Attorney and Deeds.

our services



You must apply for asylum if you want to stay in the UK as a refugee. To be eligible you must have left your country and be unable to go back because you fear persecution. Our Expert Lawyers with more than 20 years’ experience can help with Asylum cases.

Tier 2 Visa

Tier 2 Visa

You can apply for a Tier 2 (General) visa if: you’ve been offered a skilled job by licensed sponsor in the UK Or, you’re from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland



We focus on obtaining new SPONSORSHIP LICENCE for businesses of all sizes. We provide business owners and human resources professionals a complete managed solution. This runs from the point the licence is successfully obtained to the visa being granted for the prospective employees.

Tier 5

Tier 5

You can apply for a Tier 5 Temporary Worker - Government Authorised Exchange visa if you: want to come to the UK for a short time for work experience or to do training, an Overseas Government Language Programme, research or a fellowship through an approved government authorised exchange scheme and have a sponsor.

Tier 4

Tier 4

You can apply for a Tier 4 (General) student visa to study in the UK if you’re 16 or over and you: Our specialised Admission team can help from UK University Admission, arranging Scholarship to Student Visa Application all under one roof. We also help with Student Dependant Visa Applications.

Start-up Visa

Start-up Visa

You can apply for a Start-up visa if: you want to set up a business in the UK, must be endorsed by an authorised body that is either:

  • a UK higher education institution
  • a business organisation with a history of supporting UK entrepreneurs
Family and Private Life

Application to extend stay in the UK:

Apply to extend your stay in the UK for human rights claims, leave outside the rules and other routes not covered by other forms or point based system.

Other purposes/reasons include serious medical reasons where the treatment is not private

UK Visit Visa

UK Visit Visa

You can apply for a Standard Visitor visa if you want to visit the UK:

  • for leisure, for example on holiday or to see your family and friends
  • for business, or to take part in sports or creative events
  • for another reason, for example to receive private medical treatment
Innovator Visa

Innovator Visa

You can apply for an Innovator visa if:

  • you want to set up or run a business in the UK - you need to have your business or business idea endorsed by an approved body
  • you’re from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland

You must have at least £50,000 in investment funds if you want to set up a new business. You may be able to apply for settlement (known as ‘indefinite leave to remain’) once you’ve been in the UK for 5 years.

Family and Private Life

Family and Private Life

if you are already in the UK and want to extend your stay on the basis of your family or private life, and to get a biometric residence permit.

This form is for:

  • family life as a partner (10 year route)
  • family life as a parent (5 year and 10 year routes)
  • dependent child of a person who has, or is at the same time applying for, limited leave to enter or remain in the UK other than under the points based system or UK Ancestry (10 year route)
  • private life in the UK (10 year route)
  • leave outside the rules on the basis of family or private life


There are a number of ways to apply for British Citizenship, however before this you must first apply for settlement and naturalisation.

STEP 1: SETTLEMENT: Also known as ‘indefinite leave to remain’ {ILR), this means that you can stay without any time restrictions. For EU/EEA citizens, you need to apply for a Permanent Residence Card.

STEP 2: NATURALISATION: You must be naturalised before you can apply for British citizenship.

STEP 3: BRITISH CITISENSHIP: There are different ways to apply for British citizenship based on your circumstances:

Stateless Child Born in the UK Can Apply for British Citizenship

Stateless Child Born in the UK Can Apply for British Citizenship

Stateless children born in the UK have a right to register as British citizens after living here for a continuous period of five years. But various practical hurdles undermine this vital provision for reducing statelessness.

To register under paragraph 3 of Schedule 2 to the British Nationality Act 1981 a stateless person must meet below conditions.

  • is and has always been stateless
  • was under the age of 22 on the date of the application
  • has lived in the UK 5 years prior to the making of the application.

For more information please contact our immigration team.

Business Visit

Business Visit

If you visit the UK on business
You can apply for a Standard Visitor visa if you want to visit the UK for business-related activities, for example:

  • you’re coming to the UK for a conference, meeting or training
  • you want to take part in a specific sports-related event
  • you’re an artist, entertainer or musician and coming to the UK to perform
  • are an academic and are doing research or accompanying students on a study abroad programme
  • you’re a doctor or dentist and are coming to the UK to take a clinical attachment or observer post
  • you want to take the Professional and Linguistic Assessment Board (PLAB) test or sit the Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE)
  • you want to get funding to start, take over, join or run a business in the UK


The Schengen visa is the most common visa for Europe. It enables its holder to enter, freely travel within, and leave the Schengen zone from any of the Schengen member countries. There are no border controls within the Schengen Zone. However, if you are planning to study, work, or live in one of the Schengen countries for more than 90 days, then you must apply for a national visa of that European country and not a Schengen Visa.

Business Law

Business Law

Register your company in UK.

We can help registering your company with Companies House in the UK. You’ll get a ‘certificate of incorporation’. This confirms the company legally exists and shows the company number and date of formation. We can help with your Business Plan and Financial plan. Contact us for Start-up Business packages.


If your immigration application was refused, you may be entitled to lodge an immigration appeal, admin review or judicial review. Contact our Lawyers if you need help with Refusals.

Contact now

Our Expertise

Family Law

Business Law

Asylum and Human Rights


Student Visa

Student Visa

UK Visit Visa

UK Visit Visa





our clients


Thanks, for all your help and support for the Stateless British Citizen application.


Professional and Quick !!! Highly recommend this City based Firm for UK Visitor Visa


Very efficient team responded to all our questions straight away. I would highly recommend them to anyone for Tier4 student visa. I can’t thank them enough”.


Thanks for the helping me with registering my company and the contracts. Great team! Highly recommend to Startups.


Great support with ADMISSION and student Visa applications.


Excellent support with my Business Visit Visa application.


Many many Thanks to Chandrima Mam and team for daughter's stateless British application. Always available to discuss and meet. Recommend to anyone who wants a friend in lawyer.


Excellent ! Professional ! Great Team and Quick Service with my student visa extension and parent's UK visit


Can't Thank enough ! My Student Visa and Parent's UK visit visa ... recommend to anyone who wants student visa and UK visit visa. Very clear and always available to talk.

Power of Attorney

A Lasting Power of Attorney is a legally recognised document that allows your appointed attorney to make decisions on your behalf, giving you the peace of mind that your financial and health decisions will be executed according to your wishes in the unfortunate event of you losing mental capacity for any period of time.


There is a widely held misapprehension that your spouse or partner will automatically be legally granted the right to act on your behalf should you become mentally incapacitated for any period of time. In actual fact, your spouse cannot sell a property, stocks, bonds etc even if you jointly them together without your signature. Not having a legal document (Lasting Power of Attorney) can lead to a very stressful and complicated legal process.

Benefits of a Lasting Power of Attorney

A Lasting Power of Attorney will give your appointed attorney to apply for benefits, operate your bank account or simply pay your bills on your behalf should you become incapacitated. You can avoid the extra hassle, charges and longer legal process for your spouse/family member at a time that can prove to be very stressful, should the unfortunate be to happen to you by having a Lasting Power of Attorney in place for them.

Our services

At the initial consultation, we will go through your options with you, talk you through the implications of your decision and the appointment of your attorney and guide you through the whole process. Should you decide to instruct us, we will take care of everything for you from there on. Unlike many other providers of such services we offer house visits for our clients who may have difficulty in travelling to our offices.

suscribe our news letter to get latest news

Changes to the UK Immigration Rules

Startup Visa and Innovator Visa

Startup Visa and Innovator Visa

The rules will provide skilled business people access to two new visa routes to set up businesses in the UK. The Start-up visa route will be open to those starting a business for the first time in the UK, while the Innovator visa route will be for more experienced business people who have funds to invest in their business. Both routes will see endorsing bodies and business experts – rather than the Home Office – assessing applicants’ business ideas. This will make sure that the routes are focussed on only the most innovative, viable and scalable businesses.

Investor Visa

Investor Visa

Alongside these new routes, the Home Office is also bringing forward reforms to the Tier 1 (Investor) route. The reformed route will better protect the UK from illegally obtained funds, whilst ensuring that genuine investors have access to a viable visa route. Applicants will be required to prove that they have had control of the required £2 million for at least two years, rather than 90 days, or provide evidence of the source of those funds.

Tier 2

Tier 2

The Home Office will also extend the salary exemption in the Tier 2 (General) visa so that the NHS and schools can continue to attract and hire experienced teachers, nurses and paramedics from overseas. The salary exemption applies to all nurses and paramedics, medical radiographers and secondary school teachers whose subjects are in maths, physics, chemistry, computer science and Mandarin. A two-year scheme, which will allow up to 20 nurses from Jamaica to come to the UK to gain vital experience in NHS hospitals as part of an exchange scheme, has also been announced.

POST STUDY WORK - Tier 4 Student Visa

Post Study Work - Tier 4 Student Visa

International students who wish to remain in the UK post-graduation to find employment will now have more time to do so. A white paper titled The UK’s future skills-based immigration system, published by the UK government, said students who have completed their bachelor’s and master’s studies can enjoy a six-month post-study leave. This will give them “more time to find permanent skilled work and to work temporarily during that period,” said the report. Students who have completed their PhD will have one year.

contact us




Select your service

Booking Date (MM/DD/YY)



0203 290 3917



New Broad Street House,35 New Broad Street, London, EC2M 1NH